How to Add and Edit Questions
Once you've created and named a survey or quiz, you'll need to start adding questions.
Adding a New Question
- Open the Form tab in the sidebar
- Click 'New question'
- Select a question type from the Question Library
- Enter question and answer text in the builder
Note: Your project will save automatically, to stop you from losing any work.
Our question prediction tool will analyze your question text as you type and recommend a question type.
To use the question prediction tool:
- Click 'Add a Question
- Type in your question text
- Add your answer choices
When creating a new survey, a question prediction field will be present by default. Just type your question into the text field and a question type will be predicted.
If you want to switch from our suggested question type to another, you can do this without adding a new question.
- Click the question you'd like to change the question type of
- Open the question type dropdown on the right side
- Select a new question type
Clicking a question in the builder will reveal its settings in the bottom bar:
For information on the available settings for questions, take a look at this article: Question Quick Menu.