Group or Hide Answer Results
Group or hide answer choices in the chart for a close-ended question type.
Group Answer Options:
- Go to results section of your survey, form or quiz.
- Scroll to the chart you want to group answer results for.
- Click one of the answer choices you want to be in the group.
- Select "Group with other answers".
- Tick the boxes for the other answer options you wish to group.
- Edit the Label name to describe the new grouped answers.
Your chart results will now be recalculated to represent all grouped answer choices as one result. To disable the group and count all answer separately again, click the grouped answer option and select "Ungroup these answers".
Hide Answer Options:
- Go to the Results section.
- Scroll to the chart you want to hide answer results from.
- Click the answer choice you wish to hide.
- Select "Hide this option"
Your results will now be recalculated to ignore all the data for that answer option. To re-include the answer option in your chart, select "show hidden answers" in the footer of the chart table.
Note: Grouping or hiding answer choices do change your charts' display but does not affect the raw data of your results.