How to Insert Text
Provide a deeper level of information, or context, for respondents by inserting additional text boxes into your project. This is done by incorporating the ‘Text’ Presentational Item into your survey, form, or quiz, and filling it with text.
How to add text to a survey, form, or quiz
- Go to the Builder
- Open the Form tab
- Click 'New question'
- Select 'Text' beneath Presentational Items
There are a few ways you can customize the text inside your new text box.
- Bold: Apply darker, heavier, strokes to text characters.
- Italics: Slant text upwards, and to the right.
- Link: Attach a hyperlink to text.
- Image: Insert a picture into a text box.
- Pipe Text From: Apply Text Piping inside the text box.
To do this, simply click and drag over a section of text to reveal the text formatting menu.
For more information on this, please visit our Formatting Text article.