How to Enable Tracked Responses
To track responses, you will need to have distributed your survey using the Email Invitations method. This will automatically link your collected results with the details stored in your Contacts.
- Open a project you’re ready to send
- Go to the Send section of your project
- Choose to distribute email invitations
- In the subject section, check the box next to Enable Tracking
Allowing Tracked Respondents to Edit their Responses
If you enable 'Edit After Completed' from the settings menu of the builder, tracked respondents will be able to edit their response even after it’s been submitted.
Making Tracked Responses Anonymous
To separate respondent names and email addresses from their responses (to keep their response anonymous), you can enable Pseudonymization in the left sidebar of the builder.
Note: This option is not available with Quizzes.
Tracked Responses in your Report
To check the tracked responses for your survey, quiz, or form:
- Go to Results
- Click Tracked Responses in the top bar