Project results are the responses gathered from the respondents of your project. You are able to delete these responses using a few methods.
Clearing Individual Results
To clear individual question results, you will need to access the results section of a project with responses.
- Select and enter a project you wish to delete results for
- Go to the Results section for that project
- Scroll down the Quick Report to the question you’d like to clear results for
- Hover over the question and open the Question Quick Menu
- Choose ‘Delete’
- Press ‘Confirm’ to delete these results OR Click ‘Cancel’ to go back to your results
Clearing All Responses
Clear the entire results list for a project through the Project Dashboard.
- Go to the Project Dashboard
- Select the project you wish to clear results for
- Choose ‘Clear Results’ from the drop-down menu
- Confirm your choice by clicking ‘Delete All responses’ OR
- ‘Cancel’ your decision
Can you restore results/ responses?
Once you have deleted any responses, you will NOT be able to retrieve them.