Who are we?
Problem Free Limited acts as a data processor for personal data collected about respondents by Creators, and the Creators act as data controller.
“Respondents” are those who fill out surveys, quizzes, or forms created through the Site or have their data processed by Problem Free Limited by the Creator inputting their personal data into their account.
“Creators”: These are account holders who use tools on the Site to create projects (surveys, quizzes, forms), collect data, or manage contacts.
The personal data we collect about you
In order to provide the service to the Creator we collect the following information.
- Survey meta information: your IP address is collected when you respond to a survey, but it is anonymized before being stored with the survey meta information by deleting the second half of the address before being recorded to our database.
- Log data: our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, browser agent, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
- Device and browser data.
- Referrer: If you have arrived from an external site (e.g. a link from an email or webpage) the source may
- Essential cookies (but no analytics, or 3rd party trackers)
- Application log data: personal data (e.g. error details, application performance logging, user history) may be stored in error logs, which are used to resolve bugs and ensure our Site is operating efficiently. We attempt to mask IP addresses before it is sent however errors logs may contain some personal data.
How we use the personal data we collect about respondents
We do not use the data collected about you for purposes other than:
- Providing our service to Creators.
- Providing support, for example; when contacted by respondents regarding a response they have submitted.
- Abuse monitoring.
- Network defence, DDOS protection, and application security.
- Debugging and application optimisation.
- Essential cookies: Used to prevent duplicate responses. We do not use tracking cookies on the survey collection pages.
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
We do not sell your data, nor would we contact you for any other purpose than providing support to you or on request of a Creator.
We only share data with third parties that are necessary to provide our service to Creators and maintain the operation of the Site.
Disclosure of your personal data
We use sub-processors to deliver some of our services and to ensure your data is stored safely and securely. All sub-processors we use have the appropriate security and organisational measure in place to keep your data secure. You can find a full list of the sub-processors we use to provide this service at the following link: our sub processors
Your rights pertaining to the personal data we hold on behalf of Creators
If you wish to access, rectify, erase, restrict the processing of, or object to the processing of your data you must contact the Creator directly, as they act as the data controller.
If you believe that the Creator is not acting in compliance with our Terms and Conditions or the law, you may contact us at [email protected].
To opt-out of receiving surveys or emails from Creators, you must contact them directly or use the unsubscribe link in the footer of emails. If Creators continue to contact you once you have opted out, please contact us at [email protected].
Creators determine the retention periods for any personal data they hold about you. If you have any questions about this, you can contact the Creator and enquire with them directly.