How to Insert Images
There are two ways that images can be used to enhance your project. Firstly, they are utilized by the Picture Choice Questions as answer options. Secondly, you are able to insert images as Presentational Items.
The latter cannot be interacted with by respondents, and are used to provide additional information or improve the visual design of your project.
The Image Library
The Image Library stores any photos you’ve uploaded to the site. It can be opened by inserting an image element to your project and clicking the image icon.
The elements that contain images include:
Picture Choice Question Types
How to add images to surveys, forms, and quizzes
- Open the Form tab
- Select Image beneath the Presentational Items section
- Click the camera icon in the builder
- Select an image from your Image Library
Note: This will place the image where the image element field was previously.
How to upload new images to the Image Library
- Insert an image element into your project (steps 1 and 2 above)
- Click the camera icon (this will open the Image Library)
- ‘Click to Upload’
- Select a file from your device
- Press ‘Open’
Replacing an Image
You can easily replace an image in your project. To do so, simply click the image in your project and the Image Library will reopen. From here, follow the same process for inserting an image.
To Delete Images from your Image Library
- Open the Image Library
- Hover over the image you want to delete
- Click the ‘X’
Note: This will delete the image permanently.