What's New? Custom Calculators
Collect data from qualified survey respondents
New data points per month
Available anytime, any day
Power your research with instant feedback
How is the price of respondent panels calculated?
The cost of your survey’s target audience is calculated based on these three factors:
1. Number of responses
The number of respondents you require for your survey panel.
2. Survey length
The number of questions added to your survey determine length.
3. Targeting criteria
The criteria specified to target survey respondents.
Complimentary features for survey panels
Create custom paths through your surveys to collect relevant data from respondents and increase response rates.
Surveys are responsive across desktop, tablet and mobile. Allowing for access anywhere and anytime.
Fully brand your surveys by adding logos, customizing design, white labelling and using custom domains.
Split test images, videos and text to identify what content performs best with survey respondents.
Collect ages, costs, and other numerical data with our tailor-made numeric question types.
Invite colleagues to join your Shout team, share the features of your plan, and collaborate on surveys and reports.
Audience Panels FAQs
The cost of survey audiences depends on three factors:
- How many questions your survey contains (how long it takes to complete your survey on average).
- How many survey responses you request.
- What additional targeting criteria you set.
With the standard cost of your audience panel, you’ll be able to target survey respondents based on:
- Location (Country, State, City).
Using additional targeting criteria may increase the cost of your audience.
Shout offers too many other targeting variables to list here, but here are a few examples:
- Household (number of children, pets, marital status, etc.)
- Finance (Personal income, household income, investable assets, etc.)
- Automotive (Type of car, new or used car, car purchase year, etc.)
- Business & occupation (Industry sector, company size, primary role in organization, etc.)
- Travel (Types of holidays, hotels frequented, airlines flown in the past year, etc.)
- Healthcare consumer (Glasses, someone in household diagnosed, hearing aids, etc.)
- Electronics (Electronic products, internet connection, early adopter, etc.)
- Hobbies & interests (Gaming, music preferences, purchased movies, etc.)
- Education (Major at university/ college, levels of study – university, graduation year, etc.)
This will depend on the size and specificity of your audience, but typically your responses will be collected within the first couple of days.
In most cases, your responses will be fully collected within a day.